- It's on again, off again roller coaster for Chicago Mayoral Candidate Rahm Emanuel. An Illinois Appellate Court kick Emanuel off the ballot because he did not meet the City's Residency requirement. Later the Illinois Supreme Court overruled the Appellate decision and reinstituted Rahm ballot status
- Florida Judge Roger Vinson, has declared ObamaCare unconstitutional. This makes the Second Judge to rule this way.
- Illinois Governor Pat Quinn still has not sign/veto the repeal of Death Penalty.
- Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura is suing the TSA for violating his Constitutional Rights.
- Hawaii Governor refuses to release Obama's Birth Certificate, or just maybe he could not find it?
- The newly Republican controlled, 112th Congress was sworn in.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
January News Recap
Wow, what a month! Here's what happen in Politics in the month of January.